The Campground and Marina are open. Today ( Thur.
9-13-18 ) Margi and I sent out your 2019 invitations to
camp and boat with us. You have until Oct. 1 , 2018 to
respond with signed contracts and downpayments for the
2019 season. By Oct. 5 , 2018 we should know who is not
coming back and we will post here those sites becoming
available to our waiting lists. We will then start calling
those people waiting. Hope to get everything settled by
The Department of Transportation is replacing the interstate
bridge which runs through our campground and marina.
They have emminent domained many sites and slips plus
many of our facilities. Due to this we will not be taking
reservations for daily or weekend campers or boaters. The
minimum stay is now one month. The tenting area is closed
and we will not accept tenters for any length of stay. We will
continue this policy until the bridge construction is
completed. Thank you for your understanding.
Regards Bob and
The Moyers' Sailing Website: